6 August 2020
We’re helping you stay safe
We’ve missed you and are so excited to be welcoming you back to our venue! Keeping you safe while you enjoy yourself is our upmost priority.
We have worked incredibly hard to put in place all the safety measures you expect to keep you and our staff safe during your visit.
At the heart of everything we undertake within our venues, we work within the firm parameters of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 and the five Licensing Objectives within that Act, including, “the prevention of crime” and “protecting and improving public health”. We ask you, our customers and patrons to support us in our duty to protect you and our staff.
But remember, you are here to enjoy yourself!
We are following all of the Scottish Government’s advice. Because of this, the exact measures that we put in place such as maximum table numbers and social distancing are subject to change based on the guidance. Please ensure that you keep up to date with the official advice and follow that first and foremost.
- Bookings are not essential but are strongly recommended for our indoor space
- Maximum table numbers and households are based on the current advice from the Scottish Government.
- Arrive promptly at your booking time – we will stagger bookings to avoid guests waiting in the entrance.
- If you are later than 15 minutes, we will have to cancel your table.
- Your table is reserved for 1hr 45 minutes.
SAFE, CLEAN RESTAURANTS/BARS
- Cleaning schedules are far more regular. We have employed extra staff on every shift to ensure the new hygiene protocols for operation are maintained.
- Every table is cleaned & sanitised thoroughly between guests with a minimum 15-minute turnaround time.
- Please sanitise your hands – free sanitisers are located at the entrance, on every table, at the bar and by the toilets for you to use throughout your visit.
- All of our tables are distanced in line with government guidance. We have also introduced screens where possible. If you enter a 1m social distancing zone you will see clear signage indicating this.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Please follow the one-way system floor graphics to move around the restaurant/bar safely, and to visit the WC. This will help you, and other guests, maintain safe social distancing.
- Table-service only at the moment, vertical drinking is not permitted.
- We are ventilating our indoor restaurant/bar in line with Scottish Government Advice.
- Please be careful, aware of your surroundings and fellow guests. Respect social and physical distancing.
- We politely ask that guests wear a mask upon arrival and when moving around the venue.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- Your host will explain our one-way system and how to use WCs (not literally, just where to wait if toilets are occupied!) We will not be able to offer to take your jackets so please use the backs of your chair.
- We will ask to take your temperature – please don’t be offended!
- Scan the QR code on your table to be taken straight to the menus. Alternatively, we have disposable menus for single use too, please just ask your server.
- You’ll each be given your own sanitised cutlery, crockery, glassware, plus a table salt & pepper pot. Disposable menus are available upon request.
Track & Trace
- On arrival, you will be asked to submit your details for track & trace. This is a requirement of the Scottish Government to dine with us.
- You can submit your details via a QR code, by logging into the WiFi or if necessary pen and paper.
- We will securely store your personal data for 21 days under the Scottish Government’s Track and Protect initiative.
- Your data will not be used for marketing unless you opt into it – opting into marketing is not a requirement.
- If you do not submit your details then you may be asked to leave.
A menu of crowd pleasers!
- We’ve kept your favourite dishes and drinks but slimmed down some of the choice to help our kitchen teams and bar team manage physical distancing.
- Where possible card payments are preferential but at this time we cannot dispense change so exact value cash payments will be taken in some instances. Please use contactless where possible but if not possible, we sanitise the machines before and after each use.
- Your feedback matters, especially at this time. Please look out for an email the following day and let us know how we did. If you prefer please ask for one of the management team during your visit to provide the feedback there and then.
- All team members are health & temperature screened every day.
- We’re working in ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- Kitchen teams will wear masks/visors as will Front of House and will follow social distancing measures.
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- Shift times have been adjusted to allow for travel during quieter times.
- No team members will travel to or from work in their uniform. They will arrive and leave in clean clothes each day and will also change their shoes before and after their shifts.
With all of this in mind, you are still here to enjoy yourself. Have fun and stay safe!
Read our full risk assessment here.